Virtually anything can be bought on the Internet these days. Online shopping has brought world-class shopping to anyone with a computer, even those who live in remote areas. So it only makes sense to consider an online mattress store when looking for a new sleep surface.
Of course, it’s only natural to have some concerns. Many people wonder if they can trust online retailers. Others are worried about buying products sight unseen, and some are concerned about getting a shoddy product. Those are all legitimate concerns. So in this article, let’s look at how buying mattresses online doesn’t have to be a bad experience. On the contrary, it can be the perfect way to find the sleep surface of your dreams, at a price that can’t be beat.
The Web Changed Everything
Those of us who remember the dark days before the Internet can appreciate how much it has changed the world. Take finding information about a given subject, for example, great places in Canada to go fishing. To learn about this topic in the pre-web era might have meant calling dozens of travel agents or bait and tackle shops. It could have led the seeker to the local library or had him or her browsing newsstands for magazines with related articles, or even asking random strangers if they have any insight into it. It might have been days, weeks, or months before enough information could be acquired to make an informed decision.
Times have changed. After entering the term “great places in Canada to go fishing” into Google, I was rewarded with 120 million sites that discuss the subject. It made me want to try my hand at fishing.
The web has done the same thing for mattress shoppers that it did for fishermen. It has given them information and options that they would never have had before it existed.
Why the Internet is a Great Place to Buy a Mattress
You don’t have to shop online to buy from us, of course. Aside from our online mattress store, we have over 30 locations across the Pacific Northwest, and each one is staffed with courteous, knowledgeable experts that can help you find the best product for your needs. However, even if you live in Dallas, or New York City, or Fancy Gap, Virginia, you still have access to both our full line of products and the support you need to pick the right one. Our toll-free number is 1-800-790-6422, and we’re available 9:30-6:00 PST Monday through Friday to assist you with any questions you might have. Also, you can always email us at email@example.com. Whichever method you choose, you’ll get the support you need to make the right choice.
“But Don’t I Need to Try it Out First?”
That’s the most common concern people have when they’re thinking about buying a mattress or other sleep product online. Think about it; how much actual “try out” time do you get in most stores? 30 seconds, a minute, maybe two? Are you able to slip underneath the covers and curl up into a cozy little ball? Is the lighting in the showroom like it is in your home? Are you able to lie down until you doze off? Will the salesperson let you spend the night on the mattress, just to make sure you feel refreshed and alert the next day?
Of course the answer to those questions is no. In fact, in some retail establishments you might barely have any time to think before you’re pressured to make a decision. Then, before you know it, you’re sitting at home waiting for the mattress to be delivered, wondering if it will work out for you at all.
A Better Way to Buy
The truth is, making sure you’re getting the right product comes down to asking yourself a series of questions before you start looking around. This is good advice no matter what you’re in the market for. However, when it comes to mattresses, ask yourself these things:
• How firm do you want your sleep surface to be? Some folks love to be swallowed up in soft, luxurious fabrics. Others like to feel the solid comfort that comes from firm or extra-firm materials. What do you prefer?
• Are you a side, back, or stomach sleeper? This is a big factor in determining what model will give you the most satisfaction. Be sure to ask yourself this question before you choose a product.
• Do you have back or neck problems? This is a major concern for many people, and it’s something our sleep experts should know, in order to offer you the best service possible.
• Do you tend to be a “hot” or “cold” sleeper? Some folks break out in a sweat even if they’re lying in bed uncovered. Others get a chill unless the heat is on full blast. This is important to determine, as it will help decide if some mattress materials are better for you than others.
• Do you have any allergies? Some people must be very careful about the mattress they choose, due to allergic reactions from certain materials. Be sure to note any issues you may have in this area and let us know.
• How important are organic materials or recyclability to you? Many of our customers want to know that their sleep surface has no products made from certain chemicals. Others want to know that, when the mattress finally wears out many years from now, its components can be recycled. Let us know if you have these concerns.
Online or in Person, We’re Here to Help
We spend a third of our lives asleep, and how well we rest has a huge impact on our health and overall quality of life. So go ahead and share with us any concerns or questions you might have. Our mission is to make sure you get the deep, relaxing rest you deserve. We look forward to hearing from you.
The better sleep secret.