Sleep has inspired countless quips, proverbs, and poems over the years. Just for fun, here are some sleep quotes and sayings to lighten the heart:
• People who sleep like a baby usually don’t have one.
• Some talk in their sleep. Lecturers talk while other people sleep.
• A ruffled mind makes a restless pillow.
• The good people sleep better than the wicked. On the other hand, the wicked enjoy the waking hours much more.
• Laugh and the world will laugh with you, but snore and you’ll sleep alone.
• Sleeping is no easy feat. To accomplish it, one must stay awake all day long.
• If you can’t sleep, get up and do something instead of lying in bed worrying. Worry is what gets you, not lack of sleep.
• Sleep is a sign of caffeine deprivation.
• Life is too short to sleep on low-thread-count sheets.
• Consciousness: that annoying time between naps.
• There’s no snooze button on a cat that wants breakfast.
• If people were meant to pop out of bed, then all of us would sleep in toasters.
• People who snore always fall asleep before you.
• The best cure for insomnia is Monday morning.
• There is no hope for a civilization that begins each day with the ring of an alarm clock.
• I hate it when my foot falls asleep during daylight; that means it’ll be awake all night long.
• All of us live in the same world when we’re awake. But, when we sleep, each goes to a separate place.
• Fatigue is the best pillow.
• Not being able to get to sleep is awful. You have all the misery of having partied all night without any of the fun.
• The amount of sleep required by people with snooze buttons is ‘just five minutes more.’
While you’re chuckling, why not take a few minutes to look at one of our memory foam mattress sets? Whether you sleep on your back or side, two hours a night or twelve, we have the right mattress for you.
The better sleep secret.